10 Ways to Beautify Your Bathroom
1. If you don’t have a pantry or anywhere else that you store extra supplies in, you can invest in a small crate or two to store your extra toilet paper, towels, etc. Small unused nightstands also make for perfect storage for cosmetics, hand-held mirrors and medications. Either can be a life-saver for in case a pipe bursts and your bathroom floods.
2. If your sink is not the best, you can use an old bed sheet as a sink skirt to hide the flaws until the problem is fixed or your sink is cleaned.
3. Keeping your cosmetics and toiletries organized on something small and fitting such as an old lazy Suzanne not only helps you to easily find them but it also helps to prevent your sink’s pipes from getting clogged with hair, mud-masks, etc.
4. One way to prevent a pile-up of clogs, dirt, etc. declutter, declutter, declutter. And we don’t mean just the disgusting stuff like hair. We also mean things such as getting rid of or storing unused toiletries somewhere else. If you’re the type who likes to take baths using salts, we recommend storing only those you are currently using in your bathroom. If you insist on using something that doesn’t melt, such as incense ash, please limit it to prevent clogs. If you like to decorate your bathroom with flowers, please limit them to one or two vases on your toilet’s tank and/or on a corner of your sink or window.
5. If you’re thinking about replacing your cabinet doors, chances are, they probably just need to be re-decorated. You can do so by using regular house paint or painting shims as long as it’s water-resistant. If they’re molded or damaged beyond repair, however, then go ahead and replace them.
6. If your sink is marble and it’s dated, one thing you can do instead of replacing it, you can easily paint on top of its concrete layers.
7. If you don’t like the finish of your bathtub, instead of hiring a contractor, you can invest in a Tub-and-Tile refinishing kit with a roller and be sure to wear a painter’s mask.
8. If you don’t currently have one, invest in a shower curtain. Many look quite colorful. It also prevents the build-up of mold.
9. Add a decent color scheme-not night-like dark.
10. If you don’t want to do the full color scheme, you can add simple color accents.
Your Houston home deserves a beautiful bathroom. Call mcipsf.ru at for a remodel you can be proud of!